Monday, February 15, 2010

Shaving the head for Charity!

And not because I'm having a Britney breakdown. It's for charity.

I'm participating in a St. Baldrick's event. St. Baldrick's raises funds for children's cancer research and provides grants to researches at hospitals and universities across the U.S.

My goal is to raise $1000 by March 12, 2010 (the day the clippers go to work).

You can visit my page here: www.stbaldricks.org/participants/baldheather

Yay, I'm so excited ... it's a great cause and I've always wanted to shave my head! Any and all donations are encouraged, every dollar makes a difference.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too embarrassed to go down to the shop and pick something out? Then this is the ultimate solution. Countless products are available to suit your lifestyle and pocket. best trimmers under 2000

    ReplyDelete