Friday, January 29, 2010

Exercise

I'm getting lazy. The weight has stayed the same since I dropped it all (all 80-ish lbs) back in 2006/07 ... but I'm getting soft and de-conditioned. I bought a bike, a recumbent bike ... one that will let me watch bad movies whilst I condition. One that will allow me to pedal away my non-smoker angst. A new friend and companion. I call it Schwinn:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000MXMK94/ref=oss_product

It's a tad pricey, but the reviews are good and apparently if you stare at your Amazon shopping cart for a long time before making a decision their computers get scared. After a good 10 minutes of debating on whether or not to hit confirm ... a message popped up and offered me free two day shipping on the bicycle IF I hit that confirm button within the next 2 minutes. Well, that was all the push I needed (if you read the reviews, the shipping is the biggest concern ... boxes get busted while out on the road, I figure a faster shipping time might increase the odds of a nice tidy shipment).

I was suckered by Amazon's marketing into finally making a good purchase for myself. I love tax returns.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete