Saturday, May 30, 2009

Cake? Oh god please ...

I want cake. PMS is closing in on me and I want cake. I'm not going to make it until mid-week, assuming I can hold out. I'm contemplating not doing chocolate and doing lemon juice instead ... i love lemon loaf.

Shamelessly, I have stolen this recipe from the delphi forums: http://forums.delphiforums.com/celiac/messages/?msg=70956.1

Egg Free Chocolate cake --------------------------------
I got this cake from a Croation web site ,it is so yummy !!! Easy to make , everyone loves it.To make the cake realyy fast I use yogurt cup(6 oz) to measure all the ingredients.
3 yogurts (plain 6 oz each)
3 yogurt cups flour (used Mireille's flour blend)
2 yogurt cups sugar
1 yogurt cup oil
3 tbs cocoa powder ( next time will add more cocoa powder )
2 tsp baking soda
Preahet oven to 375 .In a large bowl pour all ingredients ,mix 2-3 minutes. Grease 9x13 pan with butter .Pour the batter into the prepared pan,bake for 35 min or until toothpick comes out dry.Let it cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment