Monday, May 25, 2009

Local coffee house, yergochev ... corn free *single tear*

Yergochev, Ethiopian Yergochev ... how good is it? Spec-freakin-tacular! And doesn't make me sick. Now, for some odd reason, they don't carry dairy that I can drink, so I have to bring my own half and half ... but the coffee is what matters. Success.

I can't help but wonder if tobasco sauce is causing me trouble ... elusive good hot sauce, I need a recipe.

Made Perogi's tonight, yum ... waaay too much hassel, but delish nonetheless.

1 comment:

  1. i hate it when I reread an old post looking for information and find a typo ... hassel *sigh* I was an english major you know.

    I could edit the post and fix it, but I'm going to consider this part of my 30's self improvement plan. See your flaws and learn to accept them.

    ReplyDelete