Friday, May 15, 2009

corned by half and half ... scary one

I got sloppy and they didn't have my normal horizon half and half in the store (damn walmart). I bought C.F. Burger half and half, I also consumed three large cups of coffee within the first hour of rising. A half an hour after my blood pressure dropped and I mean dropped. I laid down for about three hours but I was nervous. That's probably the worst reaction yet.

I was nauseous too, but it really took a major back seat to the blood pressure and foggy head. After I got up from my three hour nap, I drove to the grocery to get a few things for the week. I took my bp there and it was 98/55 .. which is a little lower than my normal 100/60. It sucked.

12 hours later I'm still nauseous off and on, but my head feels normal thank goodness. Today made me wonder if I would really know when I needed an EpiPen. How do you know? It was scary and stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment