Wednesday, May 13, 2009

New Reactions ... Interesting Change

Saturday - ate a handful of frozen cranberries ... felt nauseous within about 15 minutes, passed quickly, nothing serious. Hmmmm

Sunday - had two kettle chips that I thought would be okay ... felt nauseous within about 15 minutes, passed quickly, nothing serious. Hmmmmm, again.

Monday - Tofu (see below)

Tuesday - 1/4 cup Ezekiel 4:9 Almond cereal, fucking delish in yogurt ... tongue swelling, mild foggy head, passed in about 2 hours. Nausea in the evening when I ate anything. Hmmm, more reaction than the others.

Tuesday - trip to movie theater. Didn't eat anything, throat was scratchy and sore when I left.

Wednesday morning - general nausea, itchy face, scratchy throat - and I haven't done anything wrong yet!

It does seem like the reactions get progressively worse if I take in small quantities consistently, which makes sense. The residual reactions are pretty clear as well based on how I feel today. I'm not really interested in playing with this stuff anymore, it sucks and even small reactions make me nervous.

The popcorn breathing was interesting. I brought my EpiPens just in case, I'm a bit dramatic that way, but was glad I didn't need them.

No comments:

Post a Comment