Thursday, April 23, 2009

Gas pain relief = acidophilus

So I had some orange juice this afternoon, this shouldn't be a corn issue based on the juice in question. About an hour after drinking, my stomach swelled and the gas pain was astronomical. I spend two hours looking online for a quick resolution, drinking baking soda, taking gas x and trying not to cry. Finally, someone online (I can't remember where or I would link to the site for credit) said to take acidophilus for stomach bloating and pain. Said relieve in 10 - 15 minutes.

worth a shot, i thought. I grabbed my bottle of chewable acidophilus and chewed up 5 of them before I lay down on the couch and prayed for relief. 20 minutes later I was up and around, struggling to remember how gas can cause that much pain.

it's a miracle!

No comments:

Post a Comment