Monday, April 20, 2009

Testing Diet Pepsi

Started drinking at 3pm, drank 32 ounces in an hour. After 20 minutes my head went foggy and my face started to tingle, nausea set in about 35 minutes after start ... mind you, i'm still drinking away. I'm committed to this experiment and damn have I missed Diet Pepsi. Now I'm a full hour out, having trouble typing without making errors, head is really foggy and my throat is tight.

citric acid or aspertame? does it really matter?

Ooh, weird. My fingers are swollen too, I think that might account for the typing errors. This is so crazy it's almost fascinating. It's almost 7pm and my throat is still tight but not frightening anymore, nausea has passed and I'm on to abdominal pain. I just ate some meatloaf in hopes that I can dilute my reaction with safe food. I likely continue to be foolish, but at least I'm still eating... right? .... right?

No comments:

Post a Comment