Friday, April 10, 2009

General Update #1

It's been over a week now and I've had three reactions, two to the great pita bread from Kroger (god I was hard headed about accepting that one) and apparently the perfectly delicious sunflower/flax/prune bread I made. Now, buying in bulk was likely really dumb, but it takes time to accept all the limitations of this.

All of that being said, huge changes in my body all the way around:
  • abdominal pain and nausea limited to just those three occasions as opposed to daily and constant.
  • raccoon eyes seem to be fading.
  • down about four lbs (mostly water as my ankles seem thinner at night).
  • having regular bowel movements.
  • not hungry all the time.
The last one has really surprised me. I find myself eating very very well and ALOT less. Makes corn seem like some enchanted devil food that you keep eating and only makes you hungrier. This is the first time in a LONG time I have felt really satisfied after eating, not hugely full, just satisfied. It's something.

I may have the kids tested too, the oldest is very hyperactive, particularly when ingesting any kind of candy ... makes you wonder, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment