Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Yogurt is my Friend

I've got the corn free thing down ... down pat.

What I don't have down is getting my digestive system back to working well. I don't know if this is residual from the corn issues or if my digestive system is just bunk all the way around. I've started eating yogurt like it's going out of style and it seems to be helping.

I ate ALOT of bread this weekend (yeast bread too ... see recipe below ... big YUM) - and I think the yeast is giving me issues. No vagaygay reactions yet, but I have to up the yogurt just to make sure. It also seems to be helping my gas. I need to get some acidophiles that is corn free, but just haven't had the gumption to go out and get it. Instead when I get gas I eat a bowl of plain yogurt ... seems to have the same effect but without the corn starch...

Yay

No comments:

Post a Comment